Not Enought Time to Learn
Posted May 14, 2006 at 9:09 PM by Ben Nadel
I have to admit, I have been very excited about this web site lately. I have really been trying to get it off the ground. My problem right now, though, is that I have been so excited and concentrating so much on putting time into this, that I have totally forgot to read up on other people's blogs and the news things that are going around.
Is it just me, or does everyone else out there with there was like 10 more hours in the day? At the very least, I wish only needed like 3 hours sleep a nice. Although, I have to say, I am not that far off (I get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night).
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.