ColdFusion, will you be mine?
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Dynamic typing rocks it hardcore,
And so do you!
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
One of my favorite adaptations....
Roses are red
Violets are blue
All my base are belong to you
Ha ha ha. Classic :)
I put my auto-url linking in place... and I see now that my RegEx logic is totally off base :) I always get confused with the whole greatest matching string. I always think it will go back and un-match parts of the string to -rematch longer strings. ... of course RegEx does NOT do that. Uggg :)
:) Hey, I'd be happy to help if I can... just let me know what your requirements are. E.g., does it need to ignore URLs within <a> elements, does it need to always force that matches end before certain punctuation characters, etc.?
It's matching file names, but then not their extensions. I see why - its trying to match a directory first (which becomes the file name) but then fails on the rest of the matches because the extensions itself does not make a valid file name (which is what it would expect after a directory).
I thought this would work before because I assumed it would try to make the largest match first, but I wasn't thinking clearly and forgot that backtracking doesn't work that way.
I will give it another go and run it by you. Thanks!