ColdFusion, will you be mine?
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Dynamic typing rocks it hardcore,
And so do you!
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
One of my favorite adaptations....
Roses are red
Violets are blue
All my base are belong to you
Ha ha ha. Classic :)
I put my auto-url linking in place... and I see now that my RegEx logic is totally off base :) I always get confused with the whole greatest matching string. I always think it will go back and un-match parts of the string to -rematch longer strings. ... of course RegEx does NOT do that. Uggg :)
:) Hey, I'd be happy to help if I can... just let me know what your requirements are. E.g., does it need to ignore URLs within <a> elements, does it need to always force that matches end before certain punctuation characters, etc.?
It's matching file names, but then not their extensions. I see why - its trying to match a directory first (which becomes the file name) but then fails on the rest of the matches because the extensions itself does not make a valid file name (which is what it would expect after a directory).
I thought this would work before because I assumed it would try to make the largest match first, but I wasn't thinking clearly and forgot that backtracking doesn't work that way.
I will give it another go and run it by you. Thanks!