New ColdFusion Anti-Spamming Technique In Effect
Posted February 9, 2007 at 3:33 PM by Ben Nadel
After an excellent tip from Shloime Henig, I realized that my anti-spamming technique would not work in conjunction to people who have any sort of auto-form-filling functionality running on their browsers. I have implemented a new system that is much more simple. Before blogging about it though, I am gonna let it run for a day or so to see if it effective.
Sorry in advance if it sucks and my site gets flooded with links to adult sites. Fingers crossed :)
What Other People Are Searching For
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.