If you search through my site for anything related to Regular Expressions, you will see that Steve of Flagrant Badassery has been going through all my posts pointing out all the issues that I have with my regular expressions. This dude KNOWS his regular expressions and he really knows how to explain them well. In a single weekend, he has tought me as much about regular expressions as I have taught myself over the past year. I wanted to give a big shout-out to Steve, thanks for helping me out. Thou dost rocketh hard core!
(Steve)? (?(1)is badass!|is not cool)
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Coldfusion Developer - Remote Position at MeetingPlay
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- ColdFusion Developer at GAP Solutions, Inc.
- Expert Coldfusion Developer with extensive Microsoft Media Services expertise at Atprime Media Services
- Senior CF Backend Developer at Explosive Concepts, Inc.
Thanks for the kind words, Ben.
In my defense though, I have not been going through your posts looking for issues to point out. :) Rather, I've been sucked into reading a lot of your posts since so many of them are interesting and relevant to the kind of stuff I'm working on. The fact that I've mostly commented on your regex-related posts is simply because you're either on par with or far better than me at many other technologies.
Ha ha, sorry, I didn't mean to come off sounding like you were attacking any of my posts. I just get jazzed up about learning and you are helping me do that.