So, to drive it home, this is not good:
- new RegExp("[\\n\\r]+", "gim")
And should be replaced with:
- new RegExp("[\\n\\r]+", "gi")
Looking For A New Job?
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
- Contract ColdFusion Developer Needed at Kauffman & Associates, Inc.
Thank you for this information. I tried it and you were right on both issues.
This has been very helpful. :)