So, to drive it home, this is not good:
- new RegExp("[\\n\\r]+", "gim")
And should be replaced with:
- new RegExp("[\\n\\r]+", "gi")
Looking For A New Job?
- Expert Coldfusion Developer with extensive Microsoft Media Services expertise at Atprime Media Services
- Senior CF Backend Developer at Explosive Concepts, Inc.
- AngularJS Opportunities at Top Companies. Get Better Compensation & Culture! at AngularJobs.com
- 7 plus year CF Developer to assist live website at Atprime Media Services
Thank you for this information. I tried it and you were right on both issues.
This has been very helpful. :)