So, to drive it home, this is not good:
- new RegExp("[\\n\\r]+", "gim")
And should be replaced with:
- new RegExp("[\\n\\r]+", "gi")
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources
Thank you for this information. I tried it and you were right on both issues.
This has been very helpful. :)