So, to drive it home, this is not good:
- new RegExp("[\\n\\r]+", "gim")
And should be replaced with:
- new RegExp("[\\n\\r]+", "gi")
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
Thank you for this information. I tried it and you were right on both issues.
This has been very helpful. :)