So, to drive it home, this is not good:
- new RegExp("[\\n\\r]+", "gim")
And should be replaced with:
- new RegExp("[\\n\\r]+", "gi")
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at the Beach at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Senior Coldfusion Developer at The Toolkit Group
- Senior Application Developer (Coldfusion) at American Access Casualty Company
- Front end engineer - AngularJS focus at Corbis
- Senior Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Thank you for this information. I tried it and you were right on both issues.
This has been very helpful. :)