I was just reading an article over on some site called Komo News, and it was all about how we have to disinfect our work areas when we eat because there is so much bacteria on and around our desk that we run the risk of infection. Am I the only one who thinks this is insane?? Since when did we have to start being afraid of everything around us, including our own hands?
How many times have I eat day-old chicken that has been left out over night? How many times have I eaten week-old chicken in the refridgerator? How many times have eaten something that has dropped on the floor? How many times to go from holding the subway pole to picking something out of my teeth or pulling a hair off of my tongue? How many times have I run my tongue between my girlfriend's dirty, jammy toes?
And how many times have I come down with some really bad flu or infection? Ummm, Never! It's not the stuff around us that is bad! It's not our bodies that are gross! People need to get a life.
Here endeth the rant.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com