I was just reading an article over on some site called Komo News, and it was all about how we have to disinfect our work areas when we eat because there is so much bacteria on and around our desk that we run the risk of infection. Am I the only one who thinks this is insane?? Since when did we have to start being afraid of everything around us, including our own hands?
How many times have I eat day-old chicken that has been left out over night? How many times have I eaten week-old chicken in the refridgerator? How many times have eaten something that has dropped on the floor? How many times to go from holding the subway pole to picking something out of my teeth or pulling a hair off of my tongue? How many times have I run my tongue between my girlfriend's dirty, jammy toes?
And how many times have I come down with some really bad flu or infection? Ummm, Never! It's not the stuff around us that is bad! It's not our bodies that are gross! People need to get a life.
Here endeth the rant.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs