The post-Christmas raffle has been closed and the winners have been chosen. I had 35 entries and only 4 Squirts to give away so, unfortunately, not everyone can be a winner. I will be contacting the winners off-list to confirm addresses.
This was such a pain in the butt; each entry was emailed to me individually. Then, I had to take each entry from my gmail and compile an Excel sheet. Next time, I totally have to create a mini database to store this information in - that would be so much easier! Ahhh, it was my first one, cut me some slack.
It may have been a pain in the butt, but giving is such an addictive feeling... perhaps this is something that we will need to do more often. I'll keep you posted and best of luck to you in the next raffle!
Looking For A New Job?
- IS Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Development at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- ColdFusion Developers Required at Lions Festivals
- Permanent Senior ColdFusion Developer Wanted at Kelaca
- Experienced ColdFusion Developer Wanted for CFWheels Application at F3G
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University
I better have won, because if I didn't...(shakes fist Homer Simpson style)