Post-Christmas Raffle... Any Takers?
Posted December 28, 2006 at 1:20 PM by Ben Nadel
As I posted earlier, I have a few extra, unclaimed Christmas presents lying around. So, I have created a simple ColdFusion raffling system that takes a list of entries and programmatically picks random winners. I figure I will let people enter for a few days and then pick winners next week.
That being said, I have a few Kinky-Solutions-branded Leatherman Squirt S4 key chain-style tools that I don't know what to do with. If you are interested in joining the raffle and potentially winning one of said tools, please:
Cheers and Happy Holidays!
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
I'll take you up on it, now that I know what a Leatherman Squirt is after googling it. That name, coupled with some of your recent posts concerning the porn industry had me concerned :)
I have duly registered. Thanks!
Ha ha ha, that's funny... but a completely logical concern given the name :)
Thanks for yours text. Interesting and helpfull for me. Greatings