I just became a member of the New York public radio station WNYC. It is their spring time pledge drive and I also made my first donation. Instead of making a really nice donation (as I am poor), I am making a small monthly donation for a long period of time.
I love NPR and WNYC and I am proud to finally be in a financial position where I can show my appreciation. But really, what feels great is that I am sure my father, Bruce Nadel, would be very proud of me. He was the most supportive, generous man and a regular donator to WNYC. He always told me that it was very important to give back to the community and to live a life that makes a difference. I am glad to follow in his foot steps; makes me feel like one day I can be as great as he was.
Looking For A New Job?
- Web Applications Developer/Analyst, Sr. at Oxford College of Emory University
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus