As you all know, we are a community of ColdFusion developers. We share. We teach. We help. In the spirit of that, I am going to be solving your problems... without you even knowing about it. Maybe one day, I will set up an Ask a Jedi pod like Ray Camden, but for now, it's not going to be that obivious. When ever someone comes to my site using Google, I am going to look at their query string (used in the Google search) and create a code snippet based on what I think that user was looking for.
So, for instance, someone came to this site looking to convert a text file into a ColdFusion query object. I had nothing on the site to answer that question. Now I do. Check out my ColdFusion snippets page for my user defined function (UDF), FileToQuery( strFile, strDelimiter, blnHeaderRow, strColumnList ).
Search for answers on the site. If they aren't here... they will be soon.
Looking For A New Job?
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus
- Web Developer at Townsend Communications, Inc.