To learn all about Skin Spider, click here.
To view the current code base, click here.
It feels like forever since I have worked on Skin Spider, but don't worry, the project is not dead; I have just been crazy busy at work and at home. However, the live demo is no longer available. Due to the size and number of video files and the frequency with which it was performing ColdFusion CFHttp calls, the live demo was putting too much of a strain on our live bandwidth.
The code will continue to be updated and available for viewing and download. You can, of course, download the code yourself and run it locally. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Looking For A New Job?
- Web Applications Developer/Analyst, Sr. at Oxford College of Emory University
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus
the project must live!
I tried downloading the code but unfortunately I had difficulties I think they belong to the code