I just did my first upgrade of Lite to Pro for a client using the XStandard editor. I have been using XStandard as an editor for some time and it's so awesome that I have never had to use the Pro version before. It was a little shakey upgrading on one server because our web services never installed properly. But, after moving the project to our new dev server, the upgrade is almost a joke it's so easy.
XStandard Pro is way cool! You can drag and drop images from your computer to the editor and have them automatically upload and link. You can do the same for non-graphical documents. You can link to documents already on the server. It's just too easy.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com