Looking For A New Job?
- Advanced ColdFusion Developer at HD Web Studio
- ColdFusion Developer / Programmer at Blue Tangerine Solutions
- ColdFusion Web Developer (Junior or Mid-Level) at Pomegranate
- Full-Stack Software Developer at ClearPoint Strategy
- ColdFusion developer needed!!! at Ansira
That is sweet! Thanks for sharing.
great find Ben and cudos to the author.
I just downloaded the source and I think that this would make one hell of a JQuery plugin ;)
i get "too much recursion" when trying to dump a simple array of strings returned from JSON.
You would get this type of error when you have circular looping. Not sure how it would happen in a JSON return value unless you had something like a nested structure referring to its parent.
The same would happen in a CFDump call with circular references.
This is just theory, you should contact the site for support.
Thought you be interested in this, cfdump for node.js. Check it out here: https://github.com/ragamufin/nodedump