And, what's even greater, is that since ColdFusion is built on top of Java, learning even more about Java will help me 10 fold with ColdFusion.
If you haven't already, you should totally check out the Meet Up site. It has tons of groups, something for everyone.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
Thanks for joining my group (NYC Web Coders). Glad you like Meetup. :)
Yep , Meetup is really sweet:D
Hi Ben, do you know if meetup.cfc is available for download any place on the Internet. The info about this on riaforge.org does not have a download button and I'm trying to avoid having to write it myself. Cheers Bob