Meetup.com Groups Are Sweeeeet.
Posted April 30, 2006 at 3:49 PM by Ben Nadel
And, what's even greater, is that since ColdFusion is built on top of Java, learning even more about Java will help me 10 fold with ColdFusion.
If you haven't already, you should totally check out the Meet Up site. It has tons of groups, something for everyone.
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Thanks for joining my group (NYC Web Coders). Glad you like Meetup. :)
Yep , Meetup is really sweet:D
Hi Ben, do you know if meetup.cfc is available for download any place on the Internet. The info about this on riaforge.org does not have a download button and I'm trying to avoid having to write it myself. Cheers Bob