I was doing my usual morning routine: writing code, checking out Flickr, reading Feed Squirrel and Full As A Goog, when WHAT?!? I see my weekend entries on Full As A Goog. To illustrate my shock, I might have looked something like this:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
That's a new feature. I have never been listed there before. That's way cool though. I can only chalk it up to the ColdFusion Weekly Pod Cast. Apparently when you are mentioned on the pod cast you get to be on the 'Goog as well. Freakin' sweeeeeeet.
Now even more of you will be forced into the crazy, sometimes seedy world which is my mind :D Mwaaa aha ha ha ha ha.
Looking For A New Job?
- Software Development Engineer - REQ20003869 at Express Scripts
- Mobile Application Developer at Xorbia Tickets
- 7 Year + Lead ColdFusion Developer at Atprime Media Services
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Developer-focused job platform at Honeypot
dude - you're getting borderline on what i feel comfortable visiting while at work. maybe you should tone it down a bit.
I haven't included a graphic in a long time, and this whole Goog thing took me by surprise. I figure the graphic was more funny that it was offensive. But I have been trying to keep it very toned down. No more graphics for a while, I promise.