I was doing my usual morning routine: writing code, checking out Flickr, reading Feed Squirrel and Full As A Goog, when WHAT?!? I see my weekend entries on Full As A Goog. To illustrate my shock, I might have looked something like this:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
That's a new feature. I have never been listed there before. That's way cool though. I can only chalk it up to the ColdFusion Weekly Pod Cast. Apparently when you are mentioned on the pod cast you get to be on the 'Goog as well. Freakin' sweeeeeeet.
Now even more of you will be forced into the crazy, sometimes seedy world which is my mind :D Mwaaa aha ha ha ha ha.
Looking For A New Job?
- Web Applications Developer/Analyst, Sr. at Oxford College of Emory University
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus
dude - you're getting borderline on what i feel comfortable visiting while at work. maybe you should tone it down a bit.
I haven't included a graphic in a long time, and this whole Goog thing took me by surprise. I figure the graphic was more funny that it was offensive. But I have been trying to keep it very toned down. No more graphics for a while, I promise.