I was doing my usual morning routine: writing code, checking out Flickr, reading Feed Squirrel and Full As A Goog, when WHAT?!? I see my weekend entries on Full As A Goog. To illustrate my shock, I might have looked something like this:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
That's a new feature. I have never been listed there before. That's way cool though. I can only chalk it up to the ColdFusion Weekly Pod Cast. Apparently when you are mentioned on the pod cast you get to be on the 'Goog as well. Freakin' sweeeeeeet.
Now even more of you will be forced into the crazy, sometimes seedy world which is my mind :D Mwaaa aha ha ha ha ha.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
dude - you're getting borderline on what i feel comfortable visiting while at work. maybe you should tone it down a bit.
I haven't included a graphic in a long time, and this whole Goog thing took me by surprise. I figure the graphic was more funny that it was offensive. But I have been trying to keep it very toned down. No more graphics for a while, I promise.