Hey, How'd I Get On Full As A Goog?
Posted October 9, 2006 at 9:23 AM by Ben Nadel
I was doing my usual morning routine: writing code, checking out Flickr, reading Feed Squirrel and Full As A Goog, when WHAT?!? I see my weekend entries on Full As A Goog. To illustrate my shock, I might have looked something like this:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
That's a new feature. I have never been listed there before. That's way cool though. I can only chalk it up to the ColdFusion Weekly Pod Cast. Apparently when you are mentioned on the pod cast you get to be on the 'Goog as well. Freakin' sweeeeeeet.
Now even more of you will be forced into the crazy, sometimes seedy world which is my mind :D Mwaaa aha ha ha ha ha.
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
dude - you're getting borderline on what i feel comfortable visiting while at work. maybe you should tone it down a bit.
I haven't included a graphic in a long time, and this whole Goog thing took me by surprise. I figure the graphic was more funny that it was offensive. But I have been trying to keep it very toned down. No more graphics for a while, I promise.