As I previously posted, I now have color coding pop-ups for my ColdFusion code snippets. While you can just copy/paste the color coded sample, I have added a textarea at the end that contains the uncolored code just in case anyone is having trouble copying the code in the PRE tags.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
Thank you! I really appreciate it that you're making it easier for us to copy code snippets. I like to save your blog posts in my NoteTaker application for future reference.
Glad to help. If there is anything that I can do to make it easier, please let me know.