As I previously posted, I now have color coding pop-ups for my ColdFusion code snippets. While you can just copy/paste the color coded sample, I have added a textarea at the end that contains the uncolored code just in case anyone is having trouble copying the code in the PRE tags.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources
Thank you! I really appreciate it that you're making it easier for us to copy code snippets. I like to save your blog posts in my NoteTaker application for future reference.
Glad to help. If there is anything that I can do to make it easier, please let me know.