As I previously posted, I now have color coding pop-ups for my ColdFusion code snippets. While you can just copy/paste the color coded sample, I have added a textarea at the end that contains the uncolored code just in case anyone is having trouble copying the code in the PRE tags.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at the Beach at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Senior Coldfusion Developer at The Toolkit Group
- Senior Application Developer (Coldfusion) at American Access Casualty Company
- Front end engineer - AngularJS focus at Corbis
- Senior Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Thank you! I really appreciate it that you're making it easier for us to copy code snippets. I like to save your blog posts in my NoteTaker application for future reference.
Glad to help. If there is anything that I can do to make it easier, please let me know.