As I previously posted, I now have color coding pop-ups for my ColdFusion code snippets. While you can just copy/paste the color coded sample, I have added a textarea at the end that contains the uncolored code just in case anyone is having trouble copying the code in the PRE tags.
Looking For A New Job?
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
- Contract ColdFusion Developer Needed at Kauffman & Associates, Inc.
Thank you! I really appreciate it that you're making it easier for us to copy code snippets. I like to save your blog posts in my NoteTaker application for future reference.
Glad to help. If there is anything that I can do to make it easier, please let me know.