Added Cut-And-Paste Support For Code Snippets
Posted October 6, 2006 at 10:31 AM by Ben Nadel
As I previously posted, I now have color coding pop-ups for my ColdFusion code snippets. While you can just copy/paste the color coded sample, I have added a textarea at the end that contains the uncolored code just in case anyone is having trouble copying the code in the PRE tags.
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Thank you! I really appreciate it that you're making it easier for us to copy code snippets. I like to save your blog posts in my NoteTaker application for future reference.
Glad to help. If there is anything that I can do to make it easier, please let me know.