My girlfriend was just cleaning out her kitchen and I was eating all the old Chinese Fortune Cookies she found (she's a vegan and I'll eat most anything that doesn't have flavor). I came across one fortune cookie that read:
No profit grows where there is no pleasure to be had.
I think that this is at the very foundation of what Kinky Solutions is all about; pleasure leading to profit, leading to growth. I try to use fun to learn and to teach. That is what Skin Spider is all about really; a fun domain to teach ColdFusion application development. Hey come on, the fortune cookies never lie.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com