The Fortune Cookie Sums It Up
Posted October 1, 2006 at 7:43 PM by Ben Nadel
My girlfriend was just cleaning out her kitchen and I was eating all the old Chinese Fortune Cookies she found (she's a vegan and I'll eat most anything that doesn't have flavor). I came across one fortune cookie that read:
No profit grows where there is no pleasure to be had.
I think that this is at the very foundation of what Kinky Solutions is all about; pleasure leading to profit, leading to growth. I try to use fun to learn and to teach. That is what Skin Spider is all about really; a fun domain to teach ColdFusion application development. Hey come on, the fortune cookies never lie.
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.