Just saw the Australian movie "Wolf Creek" on DVD. I had heard nothing but good things about it. People said it was one of the best horror / thriller movies they had seen in a long time. It was a pile of poop. Not only did nothing happen in the film, but you totally cannot sympathize with any of the characters. They are all lame, unmotivated, and with zero survival instinct. I try to remember that it is losely based on a true events. But that doesn't help. Bad is bad, even when its real.
Looking For A New Job?
- Sr. Cold Fusion Web Developer at Vemma Nutrition
- Senior .NET Software Developer with API Experience at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion & AngularJS Web Developer for rapidly growing startup - at Intuvo
- Senior Coldfusion Web Developer (UK - Kent) at EPG Health Media
- Web Developer at Bridge Catalog
I tried to warn you!
True. But let's be honest... it wouldn't have stopped me. I am a total whore. I will watch anything.