Yesterday, I had the pleasure of being on the 15th episode of the videocast / podcast, Angular Air, with Aaron Frost, talking about architecting huge AngularJS applications. InVision App is a collection of large AngularJS applications that we've been building and maintaining since AngularJS 1.0.4. As you can imagine, it's been quite an interesting challenge both growing an application and an engineering team while Angular, as a framework and set of "best practices," is also changing all around us.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
The Angular Air show is available in both video and audio format. But, I tend to listen via iTunes when I walk the dog - I'm not one of those mutant super heroes that can listen to "words" and program at the same time. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, I would definitely recommend it. They've recently switch to a "panel" format, which I think has been a positive move, bringing in a greater diversity of voices and opinions.
Looking For A New Job?
- Software Development Engineer - REQ20003869 at Express Scripts
- Mobile Application Developer at Xorbia Tickets
- 7 Year + Lead ColdFusion Developer at Atprime Media Services
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Developer-focused job platform at Honeypot
Also, links from Kent C. Dodds:
* RSS Feed: http://angularair.podbean.com/feed/