Project HUGE : Getting A Baseline For Legs
Posted September 19, 2006 at 9:23 AM by Ben Nadel
Kicked off Project HUGE last night with a solid leg workout. The energy was good. I upped my protein and creatine intake in preparation for moving some heavy steel. "Heavy" at this point is relative as I am much weaker than my former self. But, I am not thinking about it in that manner. I am all about moving forward, not thinking about the past.
So, this is my baseline for leg day:
135 x 12
155 x 10
175 x 8
185 x 8
95 x 12
105 x 10
115 x 8
125 x 8 (very tired)
120 x 12
150 x 10
170 x 8
190 x 12
70 x 12
90 x 10
110 x 8
120 x 8
Seated Calve Press
235 x 14
255 x 11
255 x 7
255 x 8
In addition to exercises, I also weighed myself on the gym scale. I am a not-so-firm 217 lbs.
I have to get baseline for the other two movements types (pushing and pulling). And then from there, it's bigger, faster, stronger!
Note: My stomach was QUITE upset with me for upping protein and creatine. But oh well, she'll have to get used to it.
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.