I just watched this show on the Discovery Channel about MIT students who went to Las Vegas to make tons of money counting cards in Black Jack. They were imporoving upon an existing card counting technique discovered by a different MIT professor some years earlier. It's amazing how smart smoe people are. I like to think that I am a fairly bright fellow, but I know that my mind will just never function at these extremem levels.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
Yes. Cool dude. Me. Likes. Hey Harriet!