I just watched this show on the Discovery Channel about MIT students who went to Las Vegas to make tons of money counting cards in Black Jack. They were imporoving upon an existing card counting technique discovered by a different MIT professor some years earlier. It's amazing how smart smoe people are. I like to think that I am a fairly bright fellow, but I know that my mind will just never function at these extremem levels.
Looking For A New Job?
- Back-End Engineer - Node.js & Mongo at Interface Foundry
- Senior ColdFusion Web Developer at HD Web Studio
- In House ColdFusion at Marketing Holdings
- Senior ColdFusion Developer (Full Time Telecommute) at Red Hand, LLC
- FT / Telecommute - Jr. Web Developer for Global Non-Profit Education Org at QM Quality Matters
Yes. Cool dude. Me. Likes. Hey Harriet!