I just watched this show on the Discovery Channel about MIT students who went to Las Vegas to make tons of money counting cards in Black Jack. They were imporoving upon an existing card counting technique discovered by a different MIT professor some years earlier. It's amazing how smart smoe people are. I like to think that I am a fairly bright fellow, but I know that my mind will just never function at these extremem levels.
Looking For A New Job?
- IT Manager - ColdFusion/SQL web application developer at ARELLO
- DevOps Engineer at Linode
- Software Engineer at Linode
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- Senior Application Developer at Fidano
Yes. Cool dude. Me. Likes. Hey Harriet!