I just watched this show on the Discovery Channel about MIT students who went to Las Vegas to make tons of money counting cards in Black Jack. They were imporoving upon an existing card counting technique discovered by a different MIT professor some years earlier. It's amazing how smart smoe people are. I like to think that I am a fairly bright fellow, but I know that my mind will just never function at these extremem levels.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
Yes. Cool dude. Me. Likes. Hey Harriet!