If you didn't know, I actually DO have a code snippets section on my site. It doesn't get updated as often as I would like. But that's not because I don't have them. It's just that the method I use to post them right now it bunk. Currently have to write the snippet then ALSO write a page that explains it. What I want to do it just to the demo page (the file(s) to be uploaded) and then just a brief description. That way, I will be more motivated to create examples.
So, hopefully there should be more of that coming soon.
Looking For A New Job?
- IS Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Development at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- ColdFusion Developers Required at Lions Festivals
- Permanent Senior ColdFusion Developer Wanted at Kelaca
- Experienced ColdFusion Developer Wanted for CFWheels Application at F3G
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University