InVision is working to create the world's best design communication and collaboration platform used by some of the worlds most loved designers, agencies, & corporations every day. We're looking for a Dev Ops / Dev Manager who can drive our engineering team and scale in step with our fast-growing user-base while responding efficiently and effectively to their needs.
Your responsibilities would include...
Managing the Engineering Team
- Running the sprint planning and daily stand-up meetings.
- Tracking developer progress.
- Code reviews.
- Teaming up with developers to help solve problems.
Managing Quality Assurance
- Implementing more rigorous Q/A processes.
- Making sure that code is thoroughly tested before stakeholder review and launch.
Helping Out With Human Resources
- Finding engineering talent.
- Interviewing applicants.
- Helping new developers get setup for remote work.
- Keeping our servers running well.
- Helping scale servers in response to growth.
- Liaising with our hosting provider.
If you'd take pride in creating a well-oiled machine that fuels the creative process of some of the world's most trusted brands, then:
---> Apply Here! <---
The job comes with sweet benefits like half-day Fridays, gym membership, stock options, and a new computer!
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs