Regular Expression Date Mask Demo
Looking For A New Job?
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus
- Web Developer at Townsend Communications, Inc.
Thanks a ton for this. Really needed it for making my own masks on Unix timestamps.
Hey, by the way there is what I would consider to be a "bug" in this. getMonth() is a zero based function, so months like January come back as 0 and December comes back as 11. It can be fixed like this:
"mm": ((this.getMonth()+1).toString().length == 1) ? ("0" + this.getMonth()+1) : this.getMonth()+1,
Thanks for the update. It seems to be handled differently in every language, so I am hesitant to call anything a bug. However, a zero-based month system never feels natural. You just want to say FIRST month (as in 1st as in 1) of the year.