Demonstration Of Date Object Formatting Using Date Prototyping
Posted September 8, 2006 at 2:32 PM by Ben Nadel
Regular Expression Date Mask Demo
What Other People Are Searching For
[ local search ]
regular expression date mask
[ local search ] time mask
[ local search ] regular expression time mask
[ local search ] regular expression date examples mm dd yyyy
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Thanks a ton for this. Really needed it for making my own masks on Unix timestamps.
Hey, by the way there is what I would consider to be a "bug" in this. getMonth() is a zero based function, so months like January come back as 0 and December comes back as 11. It can be fixed like this:
"mm": ((this.getMonth()+1).toString().length == 1) ? ("0" + this.getMonth()+1) : this.getMonth()+1,
Thanks for the update. It seems to be handled differently in every language, so I am hesitant to call anything a bug. However, a zero-based month system never feels natural. You just want to say FIRST month (as in 1st as in 1) of the year.