I am slowly but steadily making it easier for you guys. My blog's RSS feed now converts my ColdFusion code samples to PRE tags. I am storing in the database as UL / LI tags because that gives me the best control over formatting on my site. However, I know for you guys with RSS feed readers, the formatting doesn't come across. So now, you should have PRE tags. If you do NOT, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
Looking For A New Job?
- IS Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Development at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- ColdFusion Developers Required at Lions Festivals
- Permanent Senior ColdFusion Developer Wanted at Kelaca
- Experienced ColdFusion Developer Wanted for CFWheels Application at F3G
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University