I am slowly but steadily making it easier for you guys. My blog's RSS feed now converts my ColdFusion code samples to PRE tags. I am storing in the database as UL / LI tags because that gives me the best control over formatting on my site. However, I know for you guys with RSS feed readers, the formatting doesn't come across. So now, you should have PRE tags. If you do NOT, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
Looking For A New Job?
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus
- Web Developer at Townsend Communications, Inc.