I am slowly but steadily making it easier for you guys. My blog's RSS feed now converts my ColdFusion code samples to PRE tags. I am storing in the database as UL / LI tags because that gives me the best control over formatting on my site. However, I know for you guys with RSS feed readers, the formatting doesn't come across. So now, you should have PRE tags. If you do NOT, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com