I am slowly but steadily making it easier for you guys. My blog's RSS feed now converts my ColdFusion code samples to PRE tags. I am storing in the database as UL / LI tags because that gives me the best control over formatting on my site. However, I know for you guys with RSS feed readers, the formatting doesn't come across. So now, you should have PRE tags. If you do NOT, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs