RSS Feed Code Samples Now Use PRE Tags
Posted September 7, 2006 at 3:55 PM by Ben Nadel
I am slowly but steadily making it easier for you guys. My blog's RSS feed now converts my ColdFusion code samples to PRE tags. I am storing in the database as UL / LI tags because that gives me the best control over formatting on my site. However, I know for you guys with RSS feed readers, the formatting doesn't come across. So now, you should have PRE tags. If you do NOT, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.