Shlomy Gantz has just started an Adobe FLEX 2.0 user's group in New York City. Shlomy is a co-host of the NY ColdFusion User's Group and if it's anything like that, I can tell you right now that it will be top quality. Anyway, the first meeting is coming up next week so check it out:
The web site itself is done in FLEX 2.0 - which I think is a mistake - but it's a cool proof of concept. Nice look as well.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources