Shlomy Gantz has just started an Adobe FLEX 2.0 user's group in New York City. Shlomy is a co-host of the NY ColdFusion User's Group and if it's anything like that, I can tell you right now that it will be top quality. Anyway, the first meeting is coming up next week so check it out:
The web site itself is done in FLEX 2.0 - which I think is a mistake - but it's a cool proof of concept. Nice look as well.
Looking For A New Job?
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
- Contract ColdFusion Developer Needed at Kauffman & Associates, Inc.