Shlomy Gantz has just started an Adobe FLEX 2.0 user's group in New York City. Shlomy is a co-host of the NY ColdFusion User's Group and if it's anything like that, I can tell you right now that it will be top quality. Anyway, the first meeting is coming up next week so check it out:
The web site itself is done in FLEX 2.0 - which I think is a mistake - but it's a cool proof of concept. Nice look as well.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at the Beach at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Senior Coldfusion Developer at The Toolkit Group
- Senior Application Developer (Coldfusion) at American Access Casualty Company
- Front end engineer - AngularJS focus at Corbis
- Senior Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.