Shlomy Gantz has just started an Adobe FLEX 2.0 user's group in New York City. Shlomy is a co-host of the NY ColdFusion User's Group and if it's anything like that, I can tell you right now that it will be top quality. Anyway, the first meeting is coming up next week so check it out:
The web site itself is done in FLEX 2.0 - which I think is a mistake - but it's a cool proof of concept. Nice look as well.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs