These are some very exciting times! As you may have seen, my new company - InVision - has just raised $1.5 Million in venture capital (see TechCrunch). InVision is a UX prototyping tool that makes creating and collaborating on interactive prototypes easier than ever before. And, with our new funding, we're looking to revolutionize the way software gets created.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
Congrats Ben, it is not every day that a CF backed product makes it to TechCrunch. Refreshing!
Thanks my man. There's nothing we can't do with ColdFusion ;)
That's awesome man, looking forward to good things to come for you guys :).
Congratz again Ben and to all the InVision team! It was an amazing news to read on TC and wish you the best for the future... you will rock again! :-)
Congrats, Ben! I agree, nothing one can't do with CF! Working on my own little startup . . .
Congrats Ben! I've been a long time follower of your blog for it's amazing source of CF information. I had a chance to run through the Demo of InVision and as a web designer and developer both, I really like the service. Very simple yet powerful tool for collaborating with clients on the designs. I particularly like the comment anywhere feature! Great work!
Is InVision under Epicenter? How is that structured?