In the few short months since our launch we've seen over 15K sign-ups, copious amounts of great press, and an almost non-stop flow of positive buzz. Now we're ready to take our product to the next level.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Also, if you know someone like this, refer them to us - if they end up getting hired, we'll give you a free Macbook Air.
Looking For A New Job?
- Sr. Cold Fusion Web Developer at Vemma Nutrition
- Senior .NET Software Developer with API Experience at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion & AngularJS Web Developer for rapidly growing startup - at Intuvo
- Senior Coldfusion Web Developer (UK - Kent) at EPG Health Media
- Web Developer at Bridge Catalog
I'll ask the obvious question - can we refer ourselves? ;-)
And also some more serious ones, as I wasn't able to find the info on the website: Where are you located, or is remoting an option? How about a full job, culture, and infrastructure description, and list of benefits?
Ha ha :) Good question re: location. Our managing office is located in New York City. **However** the job position is a remote / telecommuting position.
As far as perks, we have healthcare, continuing education kinds of things (conferences, etc.), I think equipment, and possible equity.