I keep getting emails when my site errors. I like to be alerted; however, I kept getting an email when I went to fiew any files. The kink was, the file was working. Went to it, saw it, all was good. And yet, still the emails. Upon further investigation, it seems the error being thrown was an AbortException. After two seconds of Google time, I see that Raymond Camden post a solution explaining that when you use the onError event in the Application.cfc, every single CFLocation tag will throw this error. Check out his solution, its a great fix.
I had to go and change the way my arguments were coming into the onError method. Before, I was just grabbing ARGUMENTS, but now, I have to sepparate them out to reference then as above:
<!--- Store the passed arguments. --->
<cfargument name="Exception" type="any" required="true" />
<cfargument name="EventName" type="string" required="true" />
Looking For A New Job?
- ColdFusion & AngularJS Web Developer for rapidly growing startup - at Intuvo
- Senior Coldfusion Web Developer (UK - Kent) at EPG Health Media
- Web Developer at Bridge Catalog
- ColdFusion Developer at Company Confidential
- FT Remote Web Application Developer (ColdFusion) at Quality Matters
thanks for this simple and useful code .