It's almost time for this year's cf.Objective() ColdFusion conference and the conference committee is looking for Lightning Talk submissions. I participated in this session last year and it was an absolute blast! For those of you who haven't heard of this, a Lightning Talk is a short, ~6 minute talk consisting of 20 slides that each display automatically for 20 seconds. There's not a set category of topics - you can talk about whatever you want; last year's presentations spanned from beer to love to health to ColdFusion.
And, anyone can participate - you don't have to be a speaker. In fact, I'm not giving a presentation at cf.Objective(); but, I had so much fun doing this Lightning Talk last year that I really want to see if I can come up with a topic this year!
If you're interested, please checkout the cf.Objective() blog.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
Your talk was one of the highlights last year, Ben, so I'm hoping to see you up there again this year!
Thanks! I've got the thinking cap on :)
This sounds like a fun thing! I wish I could do it! I would submit if I weren't working, but maybe they'll be doing it again next year, and I will be able to take off time by that time, because I will have put in enough time at the company I am at (that or maybe I'll be unemployed next year :-)...either way...)
I'm sure they'll be doing it next year. It was a really popular event last year.