It's almost time for this year's cf.Objective() ColdFusion conference and the conference committee is looking for Lightning Talk submissions. I participated in this session last year and it was an absolute blast! For those of you who haven't heard of this, a Lightning Talk is a short, ~6 minute talk consisting of 20 slides that each display automatically for 20 seconds. There's not a set category of topics - you can talk about whatever you want; last year's presentations spanned from beer to love to health to ColdFusion.
And, anyone can participate - you don't have to be a speaker. In fact, I'm not giving a presentation at cf.Objective(); but, I had so much fun doing this Lightning Talk last year that I really want to see if I can come up with a topic this year!
If you're interested, please checkout the cf.Objective() blog.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
- Contract ColdFusion Developer Needed at Kauffman & Associates, Inc.
Your talk was one of the highlights last year, Ben, so I'm hoping to see you up there again this year!
Thanks! I've got the thinking cap on :)
This sounds like a fun thing! I wish I could do it! I would submit if I weren't working, but maybe they'll be doing it again next year, and I will be able to take off time by that time, because I will have put in enough time at the company I am at (that or maybe I'll be unemployed next year :-)...either way...)
I'm sure they'll be doing it next year. It was a really popular event last year.