Last week at the New York ColdFusion User's Group, we got a sneak preview of Michael Dinowitz's article about ColdFusion type validation, performance, and going to hell. I don't want to give anything away 'cause I don't think he has released the article yet, but I wanted to say that it is going to be very cool (no pressure). Based on what he told the CFUG group, I am already thinking about how I need to go change my application framework. Looking forward to reading what he has to say in full.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs