Last week at the New York ColdFusion User's Group, we got a sneak preview of Michael Dinowitz's article about ColdFusion type validation, performance, and going to hell. I don't want to give anything away 'cause I don't think he has released the article yet, but I wanted to say that it is going to be very cool (no pressure). Based on what he told the CFUG group, I am already thinking about how I need to go change my application framework. Looking forward to reading what he has to say in full.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources