Last week at the New York ColdFusion User's Group, we got a sneak preview of Michael Dinowitz's article about ColdFusion type validation, performance, and going to hell. I don't want to give anything away 'cause I don't think he has released the article yet, but I wanted to say that it is going to be very cool (no pressure). Based on what he told the CFUG group, I am already thinking about how I need to go change my application framework. Looking forward to reading what he has to say in full.
Looking For A New Job?
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
- Contract ColdFusion Developer Needed at Kauffman & Associates, Inc.