Michael Dinowitz On Type Validation And Going To Hell
Posted August 17, 2006 at 10:16 AM by Ben Nadel
Last week at the New York ColdFusion User's Group, we got a sneak preview of Michael Dinowitz's article about ColdFusion type validation, performance, and going to hell. I don't want to give anything away 'cause I don't think he has released the article yet, but I wanted to say that it is going to be very cool (no pressure). Based on what he told the CFUG group, I am already thinking about how I need to go change my application framework. Looking forward to reading what he has to say in full.
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.