The Tick on ColdFusion - because I didn't have enough time to do any coding this morning.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
Yep, that about sums it up.
Too awesome! Stealing this for my Twitter background :)
Ha ha, no problem :)
ROFL! Ben, that's awesome. That's wallpaper worthy :)
Thanks, Ben ;)
It's a TRAP! He's using this post to test out his new Facebook widget!
(Did I already lend you my live-action Tick DVDs?!? If not, I can bring them down this weekend...)
I should have been working, but your post inspired some much-needed procrastination!
Too bad I couldn't upload the full size :-\
Ha ha ha, awesome!!
Haha my boss just needed an urgent explanation for a client who wants to know why we still use CF ... I emailed him the above image :D
Perfect timing :D
Awesome :) This is top-grade marketing material!
A sad news, My client dropped the whole idea of upgrading their server to CF8 as it couldn't stand the load of concurrent ldap connections. We had a bad week with 2 days of server downtime and the CF8 was restarting over and over again. Either CFLDAP in CF8 is badly performing when compared to CFMX7 or their is some bug. ADOBE didn't answer out SOS. We lost the chance :(
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that! I don't know anything about LDAP really, but I know some people who do. Sorry we missed the window :(