I just found out this little fact by accident. Have you ever saved the results of a SQL query using the RESULT attribute and then dumped it out only to see a jumbled, useless SQL statement? Well, if you view the source code of the page, the SQL statement IS formatted just as it was inside the CFQuery tags. Easy to read! Wicked cool!
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs