I just found out this little fact by accident. Have you ever saved the results of a SQL query using the RESULT attribute and then dumped it out only to see a jumbled, useless SQL statement? Well, if you view the source code of the page, the SQL statement IS formatted just as it was inside the CFQuery tags. Easy to read! Wicked cool!
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- Jr .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources