I just found out this little fact by accident. Have you ever saved the results of a SQL query using the RESULT attribute and then dumped it out only to see a jumbled, useless SQL statement? Well, if you view the source code of the page, the SQL statement IS formatted just as it was inside the CFQuery tags. Easy to read! Wicked cool!
Looking For A New Job?
- Operations Analyst II at Sears Holdings
- Senior Web Applications Developer at QM Quality Matters
- ColdFusion Developer Needed - Jr. and Sr. Positions at InterCoastal Net Designs
- WEB DESIGNER (Information Officer 3) at Southwest Minnesota State University
- 7 Year Lead Programmer with MSSQL expertise to assist in live website at Atprime Media Services