I just found out this little fact by accident. Have you ever saved the results of a SQL query using the RESULT attribute and then dumped it out only to see a jumbled, useless SQL statement? Well, if you view the source code of the page, the SQL statement IS formatted just as it was inside the CFQuery tags. Easy to read! Wicked cool!
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at the Beach at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Senior Coldfusion Developer at The Toolkit Group
- Senior Application Developer (Coldfusion) at American Access Casualty Company
- Front end engineer - AngularJS focus at Corbis
- Senior Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.