I just found out this little fact by accident. Have you ever saved the results of a SQL query using the RESULT attribute and then dumped it out only to see a jumbled, useless SQL statement? Well, if you view the source code of the page, the SQL statement IS formatted just as it was inside the CFQuery tags. Easy to read! Wicked cool!
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com