I have been going to see Frank Ruggiero, DPT at the Chelsea Piers Sports Medicine Center. I have gone three times now and I think my shoulder is starting to improve. I actually worked it out last night with some light dumbbell over head press and some dumbbell chest press. I didn't push it too hard as I am just getting back into the game, but so far no pain. I am of course conscious of my shoulder at all times, but hopefully that will start to go away.
Let's just hope that I can find the time AND the dedication to really get back into the gym and start moving some heavy steel.... As my friend Luke would say, "Keep it real, lift some steel."
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus
- Web Developer at Townsend Communications, Inc.
- Support Programming Manager at InterCoastal Net Designs