Shoulder Getting Better... Muscles In Future?
Posted August 1, 2006 at 3:02 PM by Ben Nadel
I have been going to see Frank Ruggiero, DPT at the Chelsea Piers Sports Medicine Center. I have gone three times now and I think my shoulder is starting to improve. I actually worked it out last night with some light dumbbell over head press and some dumbbell chest press. I didn't push it too hard as I am just getting back into the game, but so far no pain. I am of course conscious of my shoulder at all times, but hopefully that will start to go away.
Let's just hope that I can find the time AND the dedication to really get back into the gym and start moving some heavy steel.... As my friend Luke would say, "Keep it real, lift some steel."
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.