- // Create an array of friends.
- var arrFriends = new Array(
- // Get the day of the week.
- var intDayOfWeek = (new Date()).getDay();
- // Figure out which friend to call based on
- // the given day of the week. Call Luke on saturday.
- // For every other day, call Molly (my girlfriend).
- var strFriendToCall = arrFriends[ ( intDayOfWeek == 6 ) ? 3 : 0 ];
When I am figuring out which index of the Friends array to call, I determine the value based on the day of the week. It's an IF statement inside of object notation. Again, nothing ground-breaking. Just neat.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Application Developer (Coldfusion) at American Access Casualty Company
- Front end engineer - AngularJS focus at Corbis
- Senior Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Needed at AutoConX Systems
thanks. kinda forgot i touhght i would google it and there you are
Awesome stuff :)