- // Create an array of friends.
- var arrFriends = new Array(
- // Get the day of the week.
- var intDayOfWeek = (new Date()).getDay();
- // Figure out which friend to call based on
- // the given day of the week. Call Luke on saturday.
- // For every other day, call Molly (my girlfriend).
- var strFriendToCall = arrFriends[ ( intDayOfWeek == 6 ) ? 3 : 0 ];
When I am figuring out which index of the Friends array to call, I determine the value based on the day of the week. It's an IF statement inside of object notation. Again, nothing ground-breaking. Just neat.
Looking For A New Job?
- Web / ColdFusion Developer at Website Development Ltd
- Senior ColdFusion Software Engineer at CrowdTorch by Cvent
- Back-End Engineer - Node.js & Mongo at Interface Foundry
- Senior ColdFusion Web Developer at HD Web Studio
thanks. kinda forgot i touhght i would google it and there you are
Awesome stuff :)