This is just a quick note to anyone who comes across this error. I just upgraded my blog to use IIS MOD-Rewrite using the PATH_INFO approach and when I started running the IIS MOD-Rewrite installer on my server, I got the following Microsoft Visual C++ RunTime error:
R6016 Not Enough Space For Thread Data
The IIS service was running at the time so I stopped it and ran the installer again. This time, it worked perfectly. So, if you get the above error, trying stopping IIS before you install
Looking For A New Job?
- AngularJS Content Creators at AngularJobs.com
- Senior Coldfusion Developer - Remote Position at MeetingPlay
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- ColdFusion Developer at GAP Solutions, Inc.
- Expert Coldfusion Developer with extensive Microsoft Media Services expertise at Atprime Media Services