This is just a quick note to anyone who comes across this error. I just upgraded my blog to use IIS MOD-Rewrite using the PATH_INFO approach and when I started running the IIS MOD-Rewrite installer on my server, I got the following Microsoft Visual C++ RunTime error:
R6016 Not Enough Space For Thread Data
The IIS service was running at the time so I stopped it and ran the installer again. This time, it worked perfectly. So, if you get the above error, trying stopping IIS before you install
Looking For A New Job?
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
- CF Engineer with Big Data Hadoop experience. at Border City Media