This is just a quick note to anyone who comes across this error. I just upgraded my blog to use IIS MOD-Rewrite using the PATH_INFO approach and when I started running the IIS MOD-Rewrite installer on my server, I got the following Microsoft Visual C++ RunTime error:
R6016 Not Enough Space For Thread Data
The IIS service was running at the time so I stopped it and ran the installer again. This time, it worked perfectly. So, if you get the above error, trying stopping IIS before you install
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources